With A Twist!!!
Here's a fun way to encourage (bribe) your little ones into good behavior!
Did I just say that? Ummm, hello? If you have a 4 year old at home, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
DISCLAIMER: If you're not from the south, you probably didn't appreciate that bit of intentional grammatical error or that I admitted to bribery of my kids to lessen the daily tantrum total. Sorry, I'm just doing my part to carry on the stereotypical traditions.
Think I'll get back on the subject now!
This is a super easy project!
All you need are:
1 Styrofoam Ball
1 Red Solo Cup
1Bag of Dum Dum Lollipops
Ribbon and Letter Stickers
1. Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the inside of the cup.
2. Stuff newspaper into the cup.
3. Add a ring of Mod Podge to the rim of the cup and the top layer of newspaper. Set the styrofoam ball on top of the cup.
4. Decorate the outside of the cup.
5. When all is dry, stick the lollipops into the styrofoam.
6. Go show your kids then immediately put it on top of the fridge and let the bribery begin!!!